Would you like:
Your facility to be a leader in positive resident outcomes?
Your Activity Department to offer extraordinary programs?
Your residents to express satisfaction in their quality of life?
If you answered YES to any of these questions.... Music Therapy services can benefit your facility.
Our Registered Music Therapist can:
* Lead Music Therapy programs based on individual assessment.
* Teach your staff how to lead musical activities.
Music Therapy provides residents opportunities to:
* make positive changes in mood.
* have a sense of control.
* enhance awareness of self and environment.
* develop verbal and nonverbal social skills.
* develop balance, spatial abilities and decision making.
* improve concentration and attention span.
Description of Music Therapy Services:
An initial two hour consultation visit will consist of an evaluation of your programming needs. Our Registered Music Therapist will recommend a series of four hour visits which meet your facility's needs.
During each successive visit our Music Therapist can:1. Evaluate residents referred to the music therapy program.
2. Set goals for these residents and develop individualized programs and procedures.
3. Provide Music Therapy to these residents.
4. Document progress of each resident.
5. Consult with interdisciplinary team members.
6. Teach staff to lead supplementary musical activities.
7. Suggest basic supplies needed to lead musical activities.
8. Provide information about applying for possible grants or other program funding.
Populations which benefit from Music Therapy:* Elderly
* Special Units for Persons with Dementia and Related Disorders
* Persons suffering from Mental Illness
* Persons with Developmental Disabilities
* Pain Management
You may legally list "Music Therapy" on your calendar when our Registered Music Therapist leads a program. The activity programs led by your activity staff will be listed on the activity calendar titled as various musical activities.
Please call us or E-mail us to let us know you are interested in Music Therapy Services.
Dr. Susan Quattrochi-Tubin
Quality Care Consulting Services